“NEW Keg Carbonation & Filling System Manufactured by TT Optimal” A small automatic kegging system, built using the latest technology in carbonation and filling.
- Filter beer to remove yeast.
- Carbonate with CO2 from cylinders to max 3.0 volumes or 6gms/litre
- To fill beer into kegs.
- To recover 75% of the CO2 and recycle to pressurise the next keg.
- Max filling rate 1000 ltrs per hour.
- Max filling temp 12C
- Siemens PLC and control system with HMI.
- All stainless steel construction.
- Product de-gas station to remove any air in pipe work.
- Duplex hygienic 30” cartridge filters.
- Filter by-pass when not required.
- Built in back wash routing.
- Hygienic CO2 sterile filter for recycled CO2.
- Fully automatic mass flow carbonation system using thermal mass measurement of CO2 additions (extremely accurate with control to +-0.1 gram litre)
- High pressure holding tube for CO2 mixing and dissolving.
- Keg filling by weight using 2 x weigh stations.
- Fully automatic CIP cycle, with self contained chemical buffer.
Sophisticated control system with checks for:
- Low CO2 supply alarm.
- Out of spec carbonation flow.
- Out of spec carbonation holding tube pressure.
- Low keg weight.
- Residual liquid in keg to be filled.
- Keg not pre-gassed correctly.